Sweet little girl didn't sleep well last night, she was up a lot and then up for good at 5am. My husband decided to give me a break and got up with her until he had to leave at 7am and this mommy got to sleep in.
My son didn't wake up until 8am which is a change because he has been waking at 7- 7:30am. I made breakfast for us and then tried to get little girl down for a nap but she didn't want to have it. So we got ready for the day and headed out of the house to get some things done downtown. Then we stopped by the store to pick up a few things and even went through McDonald's drive thru by request of my son.
Once home we ate our lunch and my son played for a bit while I cleaned up the kitchen. We have guests coming later for dinner so I really needed to pick up. Then he went down for his nap. Now I'm sitting here typing up this blog and watching a little Glee and holding my sleeping baby girl.
The day went well and I thank God for helping us behave and have an enjoyable day.
No comments:
Post a Comment